Here you can post the links to ant websites which provide good information for antkeepers.
By Eviar
I work from 4 months on web application for ants keepers. I focused mainly on ant keeping journals that provide a lot of data and fill in some content on website.
The application is in a very early beta and functionality are very limited (graphics, too), but the basics are already done and that is why I decided to share it, to get from you some valuable feedback.

Most options are available after logging in.

I will be very grateful for any added journal. Journal entries can be added with a past date.

In the future, I want to add:
- Encyclopedia with a lot of information about the world of ants
- Assistant keeper, that will inform about the different types of things, eg. That it will soon have to prepare a wintering colonies
- Very extensive statistics and graphs comparing their own colony with those of other users or showing whether the colony is growing properly
- Many guides, especially for those beginners

I look forward to constructive criticism and tips. You can do it also on the website (contact page).

Url: https://www.antdiary.net/
By Serafine
Eviar wrote:I will be very grateful for any added journal. Journal entries can be added with a past date.

I can add my Journal when I find some time.

Eviar wrote:- Encyclopedia with a lot of information about the world of ants

I'd recommend doing species template that can be used for all ants, with an additional section for comments below.
Pretty much like this:
https://www.antstore.net/shop/en/ants/A ... -Ant-.html

Eviar wrote:- Very extensive statistics and graphs comparing their own colony with those of other users or showing whether the colony is growing properly

That sounds interesting. I've done a monthly excel sheet for my young colony (although it's not super accurate but then it is hard to spot whether there are 4 or 6 tiny larvae in a patch, especially with Camponotus and their habit of gluing them together).

Eviar wrote:- Many guides, especially for those beginners

On formiculture there are a lot of people who have written pretty good guides, you might wanna contact them.
Hello from Massachusetts

Dear users from this forum As JavianSB stated, th[…]

I keep Lasius Niger as well, I received my queen a[…]

Javian's Lasius Niger

Hi again, there's really no need for another intro[…]

Javian's Camponotus Journals

It’s been almost 8 or 9 months since the last time[…]

Moving a queen.

Trivial information I found about Solenopsis invi[…]

struggling ponerine colony

My Pseudoneoponera rufipes colony have been strugg[…]