Discuss keeping ants in here. Including what to feed them, hydration, development, disease and everything in between.
New members should post your questions in here.
By Cooper
bought dubia roaches there last week and they arrived today very happy none were DOA, am a wee bit raging there all look like females so i cant breed them for now. have already fed my 2 colonies and they were straight on them so been a good wee day for me lol
By christianbelli
Cooper wrote:bought dubia roaches there last week and they arrived today very happy none were DOA, am a wee bit raging there all look like females so i cant breed them for now. have already fed my 2 colonies and they were straight on them so been a good wee day for me lol

Cool

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
By Cooper
milant wrote:I think I saw a couple mature females. No males no. Males are impossible to miss they have wings the length of their entire body so you can't miss them

Am planning on getting a bigger container am more egg cartons for them wasn't expecting them today because normally stuff like this font get posted over the weekend to stop them being held up longer than need be what do you feed your Dubai roaches for grain
By milant
Feed them fresh fruit and veg. You can occasionally feed them cooked meats if you want to. They're cockroaches, they'll eat anything. Your kitchen scraps will be enjoyed

Have you been looking to buy passport, online, buy[…]