Okay, so I've found it a lot easier to just add a caption to each photo along with the date, although you can't see these in Tapatalk, so if you want to read what's going on, you gotta open the website.
The worries are:
- a lot of the workers are very light-coloured, while some of them are dark black, however none of them are younger than a month at least
- they don't seem to use the foraging area anymore, although they do still have more than enough seeds in the nest and the tube, the worry is that they're therefore not taking any protein
- I don't see any pupae, and little other brood
- I don't even see them drink water anymore...
- the population is currently at 12
As you can see from the gap in photos from 7/5 to 22/5, I've been trying to disturb them as little as possible, and am considering moving the entire ant set-up to the top of a rarely used shoe cupboard (I just wear the same 2 pairs of shoes ATM...) where there will be no vibrations from opening of drawers (they're currently on my chest of drawers). The only other thing I can think of doing is moving them into another smaller set-up. I have a pre-prepared S outworld (14x8x6) and I also have a size 01 acrylic nest. Or would that size be too small and they'd be better in a test tube?