New members come in and introduce yourself.
Forum rules: When you introduce yourself, you will automatically increase your forum rank and be able to see many more forums and topics.
By Zoron
Hello long time no see. As you might know my previous name was Asoroa. I posted quite often on my lasius flavus colonies. (Which are doing well disputed the lack of a single worker). In the time I have been gone I have found a lot of tetramorium queens. But most exciting was a queen I caught that I believe is part of the Camponotus species. She is doing well with a cluster of small eggs. A small larvae and a rather large pupae twice the size of the small larvae. I have soaked up a lot more knowledge about queen ants and development times. I am excited to see my new colonies grow!
Hope I can add what I know to this growing community.

Quick tip. Always carry prepared glass test tubes and some spare cotton. (I was inside a building working on a test when a queen landed right where I just signed my name. Completely unexpected. I had to fold a origami box to transport her home ha ha.)

Anyway comment post below and perhaps link me to some macro scopes for the iPhone. I happen to lack a good ant photography camera...

Hello, Would like to know more about your set-up. […]

Hi

@Hyperion found one

Odontomachus monticola journal

I caught a beautiful dealate on the stairs at my s[…]